ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TITLE I PARENT SURVEY - click here
2013-2014 PRELIMINARY BUDGET
The 2013-2014 Preliminary Fund Budget for the Apollo-Ridge School District is available for inspection at the District's Business Office or at www.apolloridge.com. The Budget is on the June 24, 2013 Legislative Meeting agenda. Questions or comments may be directed to Mrs. Jennie Ivory, Business Administrator, at 724-478-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER CALENDAR ...
- 06/08 A-R COMMUNITY FITNESS TRAIL OPEN DAWN TO DUSK - 7 DAYS - THROUGH AUGUST 26
- 06/10 A-R SUMMER HOURS BEGIN
- Buildings staffed Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Appointments recommended to ensure availability of staff member
- Summer hours continue through August 15
- 06/15 KENNYWOOD SCHOOL PICNIC DAY
- 06/17 SCHOOL BOARD MEETING: SPECIAL/COMMITTEE
- 06/17 TOP GUN BASKETBALL CAMP
- 06/24 SCHOOL BOARD MEETING: LEGISLATIVE
- 07/04 JULY 4 HOLIDAY - BUILDINGS CLOSED
- 07/24 SUBSTITUTE SIGN-UPS BY APPOINTMENT 724-478-6010
- 07/31 SUBSTITUTE ORIENTATION BY INVITATION 724-478-6010
- 08/06 LAST DAY TO REGISTER KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS FOR 2013-2014 724-478-6000, EXT. 5001
- 08/12 BAND CAMP BEGINS
APOLLO-RIDGE ONLINE SCHOOL LUNCH PAYMENT SYSTEM IS LIVE!
Great news! Apollo-Ridge is offering an exciting new option to help make purchasing your child's school lunches easier. mySchoolBucks.com® is an on-line system that will allow you to make deposits into your student’s school meal accounts. Click HERE for all the details!
E-I-E-I-O! Apollo-Ridge Education Foundation is an Educational Improvement Organization. If your business qualifies, you can receive tax credits for donations to the Apollo-Ridge Education Foundation! Click on Old McDonald or go to www.newpa.com/eitc for further details!
NEW FITNESS TRAIL HOURS THROUGH JUNE 7 2013:
Monday - Friday 3:45 PM til 7:30 AM
Weekends: 3:45 PM Friday til 7:30 AM Monday
STUDENT REGISTRATION -- Please call Mr. John Skiba at 724-478-6000 ext. 6910 to schedule an appointment.